2241 Earl Avenue
2241 Earl Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90806
Price Per SF
Price Per Unit
Current Cap Rate
Market Cap Rate
2241 Earl Avenue is a 5-unit investment asset in the up-and-coming South East Wrigley neighborhood, just north of Downtown Long Beach.
The property features one 2 BD/ 1 BA unit and four 1 BD/1 BA units, all with interior renovations and upgrades, including new kitchens and bathrooms. New exterior paint provides a fresh look. Parking and laundry facilities provide income and there is potential to add parking and increase revenue.
The buiilding is located just 10 minutes (under three miles) from Downtown Long Beach and less than one mile to the 710 freeway.
2241 Earl Avenue provides an investor with a fully-rented, stabilized asset with strong in-place cash flow. Additional revenue and upside can be achieved by adding parking. The current loan is assumable: the loan is approximately $777,000 (60% LTV) fixed at 3.57% until November 2023.
- Assumable Loan at 3.57% and 60% LTV
- Fully- Rented, Stabilized Asset; Strong In-Place Cash Flow
- Attractive Mix of One and Two Bedroom Units
- Interior Renovations Include New Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Potential to Add Parking and Increase Revenue
- High-Demand Wrigley Neighborhood