13520 Lemoli Avenue
13520 Lemoli Avenue, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Price Per SF
Price Per Unit
Current Cap Rate
Market Cap Rate
13520 Lemoli Avenue is a 26-unit investment property located in dynamic Hawthorne, California.
Secure gated pedestrian and vehicle entries provide access into two structures with a mix of: (19) 1BD / 1BA; (5) 2BD / 1BA; (1) 3BD / 1.5BA; and (1) 3BD / 1BA. Gas is master metered and electricity is individually metered. Ample parking is available with 27 parking spaces and one double garage. Four washers and six dryers are onsite, belong to the property and provide laundry revenue.
Additional income may be realized through the implementation of a RUBS program and separating parking income from leases.
The 1970’s construction provides a favorable scenario for construction and renovation, should a new owner wish to take advantage of the value add opportunity.
The Hawthorne submarket is an expanding area of the South Bay, providing strong employment growth with companies such as SpaceX and Ring (recently bought by Amazon) located just 1.5 miles away from the subject property, along with the brand new Rams NFL Stadium just miles away in neighboring Inglewood.
13520 Lemoli Avenue provides an investor with a sizable value add play in a high growth area of the South Bay, with the opportunity for 16%-18% upside.
- Value Add Opportunity with 16% – 18% Upside
- Two 1970’s-Built Structures – More Favorable Construction for Renovations
- 26 Units Consisting of (19) 1BD/1BA, (5) 2BD/1BA, (1) 3BD/1BA and (1) 3BD/1.5BA
- 27 Parking Spaces and One Double Garage
- Separate Parking Income from Lease to Create Additional Revenue
- Existing On-Site Laundry Facilities Provide Income
- Secure Gated Vehicle & Pedestrian Entries